Tourist visa is issued for foreign nationals who are interested to travel to Iran individually or with a group for the purpose of visiting Iran or their relatives.
– Two completed visa application forms (available in Iranian embassy or consulates)
– Valid passport, for at least 6 months
– 3 recent photos (size 3x4cm)
– Visa fee
– Return envelope with address and prepaid postage to cover cost of registered mail.
*- Interview, if necessary
– The process may face delays due to MFA’s decision for more investigations. However, the above mentioned process times are met in most cases. Please notice that Thu. and Fri. are weekend days is Iran and not counted as working days for the process. Public holidays are also added to non-working days.